Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lesson Planning

After being in the Teacher Certification Program for several months now, we are finally starting to do some lesson planning.  Its very exciting!!  I also found my first attempt a bit challenging.  While learning targets (or objectives) seem to be the simpler piece for me, I found the assessment and evidence portions more complicated.  It took me a little while to realize that I was over thinking the evidence portion.  I think what also threw me off was my wanting to add a "provision" part to it, where if they didn't accomplish this specific goal .... than this would be a reflection of (blank).  It wasn't until the end of the class that I realized that if we didn't meet our stated goal, we could note that in our reflection instead. As I am coming to understand...it is a learning process, but I am excited to get more practice in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment